Prior to your procedure at Vascular & Vein Institute of Siouxland, we ask our patients to read through the following lists of what to do the day of your procedure and what not to do.
What to Do
- Find someone to take you home
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring an updated copy of your medications list
- Bring a method of payment for copay or deductible, if applicable
- Bring a case or holder for glasses, contacts, dentures or hearing aids, if applicable
- Read through your pre-procedure instructions for fasting and medication information.
What Not to Do
- Do not bring valuables – jewelry, electronics, etc.
- Do not wear makeup or nail polish
- Do not apply lotions, aftershave, or perfume