Preparing for Your Upcoming Procedure with Enhanced COVID-19 Prevention & Safety Measures
We continue to serve patients and provide them with much needed, high quality, lower cost elective procedures in a healthcare setting where we don’t treat COVID-19 patients. We focus on safety through expanded policies and protocols in accordance with proven national health and safety guidelines including:
- Preoperative COVID-19 testing in advance of elective procedures
- Cleaning protocols in all areas of facilities and equipment
- Masking requirements for visitors, patients and staff
- Social distancing and limiting visitors to our facilities
- Protocols, policies and personal protection equipment (PPE) during all points of care
For further questions please contact us.
Your visit may take longer due to our expanded safety measures, some of which may change over time.