Registered Nurse OR (FT)
To apply online click here.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
This position is for a FT Registered Nurse who has the ability to be flexible within a fast paced, out based patient lab environment. Opportunities to work in pre and post-operative care. Full time RN, 40 per week, no holidays, no call, occasional Saturday morning with incentive pay.
- Promotes the Vision/Mission/Values of the facility
- Clinical Quality- Assesses, plans, and evaluates. Ensures the implementation of patient care to achieve identified outcomes and delivers safe patient care according to the facility policy and procedures
- Teamwork/Accountability/Integrity -demonstrates continued competence for each value
- Continuous Improvement- responsibly demonstrates the importance of continuing education to the performance of facility responsibilities and growth in profession
- Service Excellence – Interacts with surgeons, patients, families, visitor and fellow employees in a mature, responsible manner to ensure a positive and professional facility environment
- Financial – Provide input regarding equipment/supply needs; contains costs; works within budgets; completes periodic inventory counts
Education – Required:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the State as a Registered Nurse
- Must be current in BCLS
- ACLS certification within 90 days of hire date (applicable to scope of service)
Education – Preferred:
- Computer literacy
- BSN Degree
- Experience in intra-procedural sedation, procedural and cath lab or ambulatory surgery center / 2-5 years is desired
- Ability to meet deadlines
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.